City of Fresno cooling centers
When the weather in the Fresno area gets really hot and we mean really HOT – 105 degrees or hotter, know that there is relief for all. The city of Fresno cooling centers are a great place for the community to get relief from the extreme heat of the summer.
The city of Fresno, California will open their cooling centers the the forecast gets 105 degrees or hotter. These Fresno Cooling Centers open around noon until 8:00pm or so. You will need to call and check and see which cooling center is the closest to you and what their particular hours are.
– Ted C. Wills Community Center, 770 N. San Pablo
– Frank H. Ball Neighborhood Center, 760 Mayor
– Mosqueda Community Center, 4670 E. Butler
– Pinedale Community Center, 7170 N. San Pablo
– Romain Neighborhood Park, 745 N. First
Fresno’s bus system can provide free transportation along normal routes to and from cooling center sites when the centers are open. To ride free, residents must indicate they are traveling to a cooling center.