With autumn upon us, it’s an ideal time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Delightful activities can be a great way to spend quality time with your family. And there are many available choices for all to choose from. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn involves harvest time and plenty of great things to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Each one should make their best pie or other favorite fall dessert. After that, the most exciting part is that you have to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your Buchanan rental by making colorful leaf paintings. With just several art supplies, you can utilize fallen leaves to create colorful works of art that are suitable for your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is the right time to learn or relearn a skill like knitting or crocheting. By utilizing these nifty crafts, you can make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They are perfect for holiday gifts, too!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the best of lazy autumn days, organize a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and enjoy your favorite snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: Another ideal fall activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a cozy sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and since there are pumpkins, there are many innovative ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: While you are at home, why not decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, and you could turn your home and porch into an attractive and relaxing spot that is fit for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door would look stylish with a new wreath. Why don’t you try to create one? With a couple of craft supplies and some creativity, you can create a wonderful one-of-a-kind wreath that you will choose to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: One of the best autumn treats are caramel apples. And they are just as easy to prepare as they are to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.